What is binkypop?
We’re the slightly obsessed parents of a sweet, beautiful little baby girl (like we said obsessed). ^_^ So obviously we wanted to share all of the things we love with our little Dbug, and Binkypop was born.
Binkypop is a simple, fun and social way to let your little ones Wear The Share. We customize one of a kind quality onesies and t-shirts with your favorite Instagram and Facebook photos. All Binkypop products are manufactured, printed and shipped with love from Downtown Los Angeles.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a free photo-sharing application for iPhone and Android mobile devices. Instagram allows you to snap a photo, apply a digital filter and share the enhanced image with your social network. The photo is confined to a square shape, which looks great on baby onesies and toddler tees.
Download Instagram mobile app here.
Not an Instagram user? Not a problem. Our image uploader pulls your images in directly from your computer, or you can email your photo to us. Email your photo to us at email@example.com and we’ll help you customize your own item.
Binkypop is currently working on a Facebook image uploader. Like us on Facebook to be the first to know when it’s live!
Want to use one of your Facebook or other photos now? Not a problem. Email your photo to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help you customize your own item.
Orders are processed within 48 hours Monday thru Friday and are shipped using USPS Priority Mail from Los Angeles, CA. You will receive a shipping confirmation email when your items ships, but please feel free to contact us if you need to rush an order and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.
You’ll receive your items in 100% eco-friendly packaging including responsible plastic bags, which are designed to decompose more quickly than conventional plastic bags.
Domestic shipping within the U.S. is free! We ship using USPS Priority mail. Insurance and Signature Confirmation are available options during check out.
International shipping is also available upon checkout. Your shipping costs will be calculated via PayPal.
We’d love to hear from each and every one of you! Please contact us with any questions, concerns or comments at email@example.com.
Garment & Printing
binkypop uses American Apparel 100% Cotton onesies and tees. All products are available in organic, just select your organic item on the design page. Non-organic onesies and tees are available in white and organic onesies are available in Natural. We chose only the basic colors to make your image pop!
binkypop uses a large format ink jet printer that prints directly on to the product using environmentally friendly, water-based ink developed especially for this type of print process.
Wear & Care
Extensive wash testing has been done on products using this printing process and results prove the ink to be very durable. Results are comparable to screen-printing. You can toss your onesie or tee in with your normal wash and dry cycles but to get the most wear out of your binkypop wash it inside out, on a cold or warm cycle and line dry.
Guarantee & Returns
Each binkypop product is custom. We are unable to accept exchanges for a new image print or new size/product. We want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the quality of the product you’ve received in your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. Please send photos of the item with your email. If your product was damaged during shipping please make sure to take photos of the damaged packaging.
Unfortunately, we are unable to enhance your image during the printing process. We recommend using an image that is in focus with medium-high contrast & saturation for the better printing results. We review each image before it is printed and if we see an image that we have concerns with, we will contact you using the email and phone number listed in your order.
Terms & Conditions of Use
1. General. By using this site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use this site.
2. Agreement. This Agreement, hereinafter “Agreement,” specifies the terms and conditions for access to and use of binkypop.com (“the Site”) and describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Site. This Agreement may be modified at any time by binkypop.com upon posting of the modified agreement to our Site. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
4. Content. You acknowledge and agree that:
a. All content submitted by you to binkypop.com for duplication, production, reproduction, or replication, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is your sole responsibility. Binkypop.com is not in any way liable for the content you submit or for its duplication, production, reproduction, or replication. Binkypop.com is under no obligation to pre-screen content submitted by users but reserves the right to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any content submitted by you.
b. Binkypop.com does not control the content originating from you, and binkypop.com does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content.
c. You are legally authorized to submit such content for duplication, production, reproduction, or replication, and, by doing so, you warrant that you are not infringing on another person’s or entity’s applicable copyright, patent, trademark, or proprietary rights.
d. In connection with your use of the Site you shall not:
(i) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; (ii) harm minors in any way; (iii) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, binkypop.com personnel, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
(iv) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Site; (v) upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements); (vi) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
(vii) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation; (viii) upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; (ix) disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to scroll faster than other users of the Site are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges; (x) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; (xi) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation; (xii) stalk or otherwise harass another person or entity; (xiii) use spiders, crawlers, robots or any other means to access the Site or substantially download, reproduce or archive any portion of the Site; or (xiv) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purpose any portion of the Site (including your user account) or access to or use of the Site.
e. Binkypop.com assumes no responsibility for the photographs or any content submitted by users or the consequences of reliance on such content. Users rely on the content submitted by other users at their own discretion.
5. Ownership. This Site is and shall continue to be the property of binkypop.com and is protected under applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of this Site is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in this Agreement. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in the Site by or through your use of the Site.
6. Intended Audience. This Site is intended for adults only. This Site is not intended for any children under the age of 18.
7. Site Use. Binkypop.com grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this Site solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy the Site, reverse engineer or break into the Site, or use materials, products, or services in violation of any law.
8. Returns. As products are custom printed, there are no returns allowed unless there is a manufacturer or printing error.
9. Quality of Work. Although we strive to ensure that every customer is satisfied with product and print quality, there will be variations in printing quality based on color, lighting, focus, and other factors. We are not responsible for photographs that do not print well or photographs that may have slight printing variations slightly different from others. Organic products will also have some variance in the weave based on the natural fibers used to create the product We will review most images before printing to ensure there are no image production issues; however, we will not be responsible for reviewing all photographs. We reserve the right to contact a customer if we have concerns about the quality of their photographs for print purposes. We reserve the right to edit photographs to enhance print quality at optimal aesthetic appeal on the garment.
10. Consent to Use of Images. By use of this Site, users consent to binkypop.com’s use of the images they have uploaded to the Site in our marketing on social media, our blog, and on our Site. Users who would like to opt out may do so by sending us an opt-out email to the following email address: email@example.com.
11. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding your use of the Site. You further agree that information provided by you is truthful and accurate to the best of your knowledge.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold binkypop.com and our partners, employees, and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney’s fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BINKYPOP.COM AND OUR PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS
LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
14. Limitation of Liability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BINKYPOP.COM BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR SITE USE, OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL
OF YOUR SITE USE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
16. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions will govern these Terms and Condition of Use and any dispute that may arise between you and binkypop.com or its affiliates. Any action or proceeding related to or arising out of any dispute between you and binkypop.com or its affiliates shall be brought and maintained exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in California.
17. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or 5 eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
18. Termination. Binkypop.com may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without notice, for any reason.
19. Contact Information.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for fulfillment of orders and administering our business activities. We may use the information to notify you about changes to our Site, new services, or special offers.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user’s permission. We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your
communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the our rights or property or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers or the public. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This Site does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this Site only with the involvement and consent of a parent or guardian.
8. Content Usage. All content and information posted by you to the Site is owned by you. However, by using the Site you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any intellectual property content that you post on or in connection with our Site.